Online Shopping Habits Men vs. Women (infographic)
An online store owner will examine their customer data in order to find news ways to grow their business, and better ways to target customers. Mostly they will look at stats on certain purchasing groups, but it’s not too often we stop and take a hard look at what the clear cut differences are between male and female shoppers.
Therefore, we have created this info graphic in order to examine the differences between men and women in their online shopping habits. While you might be tempted to say you know everything there is to know about the differences, a broader look into the two sexes reveals some interesting information that all online shop owners can use.
Brief data from the infographic:
– Both women and men tend to do most of the shopping from their laptops
– Men are more likely to use their smartphones for a purchase, (45% vs. 34%)
– Women are much more likely to buy something if it is on sale. (74% vs. 54%)
– Male shoppers tend to stop shopping after they find the first workable product
– Female shoppers are more likely to plan out their shopping strategies and make their purchases based on future needs
article brought from ecommerce-platforms.com